Wednesday, September 2, 2009

colourfull life....

I love doing manicure and pedicure...
I love colour my nails with different colours after doing M & P
Thanks to my dear coz he pay for the bill hehe
He sees i work everyday more den 12hours den he treat me to do M & P
This time, I tried different colour on my nails
Guess what colour??
TAA-daa!!!

banana yellow!!
yeah
definately not my choice but is dear's cho
ice
well, the outcome not too bad
(haha can u accept this?)
Its a new experience for me, colouring my nails with yellow
My mum and sis definately can't accept this haha
anyways, i plan to change my nail colour next week thou so lets see what's the design next!!
What about my toes??
i coloured my toes nails with blue!
metallic blue (my fav!!)

will try more colour next time..
ciaoz...

No comments: