Thursday, August 27, 2009

condolence to Han's family...

I'll remember this date..
22nd Aug 09
Mum called,
"your worker met an accident, now he's at hospital, unconscious."
Me and dear rushed to hospital immediately.
When we reached thr,
We saw him being pushed out from the x-ray room
and he was rushed to ICU
It was the frs and i din hope dat it will be the last time i see him.
can u imagine how serious it was?
I was being told that his leg broken and his head was injured.
I din noe that it will be dat serious.
His body flew 10m from the place where he got bang.
and you shall know how fast the stupid driver drove
and guess what,
That Stupid driver, drove on the wrong way!!!
It was a single entry and WTF are you going there??!!
And you still wanna blame on my worker??!!
DAMN YOU IDIOT!!
I'll curse you till death!!
You made Han's brain death and he can't even wake up after you bang him!!!
Han is only 21 years old!
YOU STUPID BASTARD!!
and now he's gone!!
GONE FOREVER!!
how can you pay him back??!!!
Han leaves us on 25th Aug 09 6pm.
I was supposed to visit him but i did not do so!!
I wished i could see him the last time...
I passed by the hopital around 5 somthing-6pm but i have to drop someone back to office.
I really hate this kind of feeling.
Eventhou I'm not so close with Han,
But it is such a waste.
According his superior,
Han is a good boy,
Han is very hardworking
but why he has such ending?
His fren did dreamt about him.
Han told his fren dat his head is very painful and
he wanted to wake up and cook for everyone!
But unfortunately he cant..
He left us all behind...
Dont worry Han
your parents will find u a justice..
We'll do whatever we can...
May you rest in peace.


No comments: