Monday, August 3, 2009

1 level up!!

Its been awhile i neglected my blog...
i have lots to write but the main thg is.......
my time is LIMITED!!
busy with my BDAY, staff annual dinner, student's exam,
bla bla bla bla
my week was just so FULL!!
even a weekend is not enough to relax..
BOSS, gimme few more rest days ler..
being sick oso since last week..
darn..while family got sick..
anyways,
lets get to the point...
starting from tmr, it'll be a BIG step forwa
rd in my life
why i say so??
haha
u'll never imagine,
I'm being promoted!!!!!
now in manager level...
oh my god
wat a huge step in my life
but sad to say, thr's no increment YET
and hoepefully thr will be soon enouugh
muahaha
boss, if u're reading, u noe wat to do heh...
i've been an executive all this while
ever since i graduated

and what a surprise
BOOOOH!!!
U're promoted!!
hmph...i have a mix feelings right now
but among the feelings, i guess
i happy stands a very low portion
not sure why
but lets see how thgs go k?
GAMBATE christine,
I KNOW U CAN DO IT!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

walau,jadi manager already ar?i think i better go back kampar.maybe my future is better. At least better than what I'm doing now :(

christine said...

haha yea.. actually working in a smaller town doesnt means its not good ler... and sometimes thr are more opportunity. =)

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

Congrats!!