Friday, August 14, 2009

busy beeeeeeee.......

Well oh well,
everyone has their first time and so do I.
DON'T get me wrong.
Its not the "thing" that u're thinking,
Its my first time ever handle crisis in a way....
It was 3.05pm when i looked at my watch,
suddenly, i was sitting in the dark.
BLACKOUT!!
the whole hotel blackout wei...
First of all, what do i DO?
Of course check if there's anyone trap in the lift.
and yes,
there is someone thr and we manage to pull him out within seconds.
and and and
things got worst when the generator stops working!
hmph...started to get nervous...
i was thinking wat should i do??
So, here comes my solution.
The Emergency light!!
taa-daa...
HAHAHA
well, it really helps me a lot duh!!
Me & my sis went to the college area to guide them down to lobby
and what happen when we were on the way down to the lobby,
someone fell down!!!
Luckily ntg serious happen and she just sprained her leg.
So, continue my story..
After bring the gurl to G.H,
Me, My sis, My bro-in-law and a boy went every floor
To see if there is any guest wanted to go down...
went all the way up till 5th floor
opppppppppp...here comes the electricity!!
haha after 1 hours ++ hassel
finally!!
everyone was sweating (free sauna for us)
but we learnt our lesson on how to handle this kind of situation
Lesson learnt!!
thanks to TNB for 1 hour + only can settle the prob!!
cheers for everyone...

1 comment:

chester said...

so serious??