Thursday, August 6, 2009

~loVey dovEy~

Its been awhile
its been awhile i did not stayover at my dear's place
and i did yesterday!!
had a nice night thr but couple of weird thgs happens also
erm, wondering how the mother n sis communicate
coz they really dont click with each other at all!!
anyways, why i said i had a nice night thr?
i know u guys sure have naughty thoughts!
but no!!!
its been awhile since im being pampered by my dear!
I love the way he swipe my h
air when i sleep,
I love the way he hug me to sleep.
It feel so good!!
Feel that I'm safe in his strong arm (hahaha)
When i cough, he'll make warm water for me
When i said i can't sleep,
he'll talk to me..
the feeling JUST NICE!!!
and and and
what make me feel so good, it was w
hat he did this morning
he knew dat im heading to work and no time for breakfast,
he cooked MAGGIE mee for me when i was bathing
hehe with egg n cheese sausage!!!
~nyum nyum~
i felt so warm,
hehe den i ask him,
christine: why suddenly u cook breakfast for me?"
his answer...
chester: "i may not be caring, but i l
ove my wife"
wohoo....after i heard this sentence i felt dat i was in heaven
hahaha
the feeling was just so good!!!
Wont regret choosing u as my life partner!!
and u clear all my doubts on u!!
LOVE YOU..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

christine 'sai meng'..cis cis!
haha..just joking.glad that u r happy

worm-wei said...

haih...
ppl so 'hang fok' until show n tell in their blog....
haha!! duno wan gratz/jealous... lolz!!!

R said...

use old pic geh? why no new sweet couple pic?

Sue Me said...

wah..so sweet can get diabetic d..lol :)

I am so happy for u :)

christine said...

robb:that was our very frs pic together ma so i use that pic lo..
Kenson: Not "sai meng" la hehee
Chun wei: u tell me u wanna jealous or wat geh?? go get ur own gf ler
suling: u oso sweet ma...