Saturday, August 22, 2009

Johnnie the night Walker...

Its been a while since the last time i went clubbing..
I miss dat so so so much!!
Working, family is one of the factor makes me stop clubbing
I miss the time when i spent with my frens back den..
and and and
what was our fav drink in clubs??
tequilla?
bloody mary?
blow job?(what kind of name is dat LOL)
bla bla bla
basically we drink anything..
but what was our all-time fav?
Johnnie walker!!
The best among all!!
and what i realised is,
when you're drunk and vomit,
the taste is not that bad!
LOL
i noe its disgusting but dats what i realised.
Well yea when im drunk, i'll vomit
so??
compare to others whisky, brandy
their vomit taste sucks!!
dont believe me?
try it dude!!

3 comments:

bobo said...

you're right!! i tried dat too!! hohoho

Anonymous said...

-.-|||
good advise on alcohol...

christine said...

haha u can try it thou..