Tuesday, August 4, 2009

thumbs up to U

Few of my frens complaint dat my font is too small
And thus, i change my font to a bigger 1.
hope u ppl enjoy reading it in a BIGGER font
LOL
I chated with my sis ytdy when we were
on our way back from pasar mala
m
and i told her something regarding "wealth"
erm...its all started this way
i had a fren
to be precise,
a secondary fren whom same like m
e
she has 2 elder sisters also
her sis and mine are all the same age
and so are we....
i got to know that their life is so FUN
or i should say

they live in a wealthy lifestyle right now
through internet of coz
u noe everyone is playing FB
and so are my frens...duh...
we update each other through it also...
cont to my story..
i was kinda jealous coz my bday is just over
and her sis's bday is also just over
but the way we celebrated our bday is so so different
in many ways of coz!!!
hers is more to like

erm....
wealthy way
and mine just a normal ones
eventhou my bday pressie from my dear was GUD oso
hehe
tq again!!!
but hers is all filled with fine dining
=
expensive meal
and

filled with luxury gifts..
and this is what my sis said to me;
actually our life is good
and we also live in a luxury life
how much they spend
=
how much we spend
and sometimes, we spend even m
ore.
I dont really get what she said at frs
then, she eleborate more..
their meal might cost u 100 or 200
and the portion its just so tiny
and ours...
we might go to those roadside stall

or restaurants
but he amount dat we spend is the same
dat shows dat we're wiser?
(depends how u think)
ppl might spend on luxury thgs
and some spend on those thgs which they think is worth..
1 thg i learnt from my sis was,
dont jealous or mis-judge a person by their outlook
its all depends on how u see thgs...
a very good 1 indeed.

Frankly speaking,
i never thought that my life is kinda "luxury" before she tell me this
i might dont have the opportunity to dine in in expensive restaurants
or i might dont have the opportunity to have branded stuff
but the amount of $$ dat i spent
and
the amount the thgs that i got
i never the less....
be thankful for what u have..

think in a different way...
thanks sis!
a very good lesson from u
although i know that u wont realised that u thought me something..
cheers...




1 comment:

R said...

yeap. do not compare ur life with another person's. be grateful of ur own.