Wednesday, August 5, 2009

untitled...

I do not know what kind of title is should put on this post
so...its better for me to make it as untitled.
I came across with this incident and i think its not suppose to happen.
Frankly speaking,
I'm a family protector
i love my family a lot!!!
i hate ppl bully anyone of them
but apparently, i cant do anythg even i see thgs are not right
i hate having this feeling
i feel that somehow i'm useless
no longer a family protector coz i cant even protect them
how am i suppose to do?
things are not the same anymore
and i need a way OUT!
i need a way to settle this prob..
It haunt everyone of us!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

christine,life is full of ups and downs..somehow,there are things that we cannot control.we jt need to go with the flow.do not put too much pressure on something we cannot control.time will decide everything.you are not superwoman.give urself some time.