Tuesday, July 14, 2009

~hapie burfday sis!!~

well yea...
my second sis's birthday last few days
we had a small surprise party for her
and no doubt her hubby gave all of us a big surprise too!!
i din noe dat her hubby can cook until i tried his..
erm...
wat do we call tis?

homemade nachos??
it taste really gooood....emm...em....
my bro in law purposely bought the ingredients right after work
and i purposely bring my sis out b4 he comes back
(ngeh ngeh...dats our surprise for her)
but i never tot dat my bro in law will actually cook for her(us?)
anyways, we enjoyed the small lil party
as my bro in law bought us 2 bottles of wine...
ARHG!!!!
its been 2 weeks
i wanted to upload more pics for this post!
unfortunately i dunno wat happen
i cant upload!!!
anyways,
i do not wanna drag this post anymore,
LAST SENTENCE
HAPPY BELATED BIRHTDAY SIS!!!
chiaos...



No comments: